- Dare is committed to protecting the personal data that dare receives from you, or otherwise processes, in the course of or in connection with the website services.
- The security provided by dare shall be in accordance with good industry practices relating to protection of the types of data typically processed in the website services by dare customers.
- You shall act as the data controller in respect of any and all personal data contained in the account.
- Dare shall act as the data processor in respect of any processing by it of personal data contained within the account on your behalf, and shall process such personal data in accordance to your registration.
- Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs and/or postal authorities.
- Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as titles, to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs and/or postal authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
- If the order is a gift, the package is marked "gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form.